Emulov Sun

Concurso de Natal!

57 posts in this topic

Charater: Po de Estrela

Munodo: Nefera

O Teatro de Carlin está em festa.Estamos comemorando o aniversário de 17 Anos do portal tibia. 

niver 01.jpg

niver 002.jpg

niver 003.png

niver 004.jpg

• Gostei 1

Feliz Natal, Portal Tibia! Esses são os votos da Paladin Guild de Carlin!

Character: Camarluk

World: Kenora

Post scriptum: Infelizmente um level 800 quis tentar bagunçar parte da arrumação feita, chegando até a roubar um item que ia ser usado na screenshot. Triste tentar jogar o jogo nas férias e ver um cara level alto estragando decorações invés de ir jogar o seu jogo.portal tibia natal.png

Edited by Fresh Prince

Character: Mila Goexp

Server: Inabra

Debajo del muérdago con mi amor, junto con los amigos en la cena de navidad.

Feliz Natal, Portal Tibia!

fullsizeoutput_51a.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_513.jpeg

Edited by Mil4nd

Character: Sacros Arturt

World: Solidera

1398919402_2019-12-28_232739320_Darkeyekingsito_Hotkey.thumb.png.97db5dfad70f4bc0a44b9c978183518d.png

2019-12-29_005729982_Sacros Arturt_Hotkey.png

Edited by hardead
I uploaded a second image showing the complete client and showing that there is no edition in the image

Character: Fire Draggon

Server: Solidera

Hello!!

First of all, Merry Christmas for everyone!

In my opinion Christmas is all about union, love and kindness. For that reason, in this Christmas I've decided to help someone who is in need: Jerom.

For those who don't know, Jerom just moved to Edron, he paid 2 Million gold coins to Daniel Steelsoul (all of his savings!) to be granted permission to open a Pet shop.

Not so long after opening a Pet shop in his house, the troll Chief Grarkharok (who had the hobby of throwing stones), hit Jerom's house, completely destroying it!!

To help Jerom recover his hope and start a new life, we've gathered donations (even recovered his beloved family necklace!!) from all over Tibia and made him a big Christmas party!!

portaltibianatal.thumb.png.4f132fb62c8c7d88ac53826afddedc85.png

• Gostei 1

As we know, Oramond is a poor city, there’s a lot of life in Oramond’s sewers. Santa and The Beggar King (the King of Oramond’s Sewers), get along pretty well so they always put a lot of effort into Christmas to make all Oramond’s inhabitants happy.

To do so, Santa decided to build a toy fabric in Oramond, in which all of his Elves would work hard every year to create and pack the presents in time! With the unique goal of giving happiness and hope to the people of Oramond. While the Elves work hard in the presents, Santa Claus reads the wishes of every kid who wrote him a letter, as well as locating their homes in the map. This way he’ll be able to deliver all of the presents in time!

Zeronex volunteered to help and his mission is to cook dinner for everyone in the fabric! After all, a little bit of food won’t hurt anyone. Meanwhile, Santa’s deers are taking a break before the night starts.

But… Not everything can be perfect… Right...?

The Goblins…

They are always sneaking around, just waiting for the right opportunity to steal away the presents from Santa.

Hopefully… they won’t steal any this year!

1930460556_sofipic2.thumb.png.acac78c7cb17da6997c09d245b203167.png

Character: Soffei

Server: Solidera

PS: Due to the location of the screenshot, I was unable to drag an actual Christmas Tree to the spot (they cannot be roped up!!!), so I asked a friend to Chameleon and become a tree!

Edited by Soffei

Character: Sange Zahj

World: Solidera

Merry Christmas to everyone!!

I decided to create my christmas photo about goblins, Since I really enjoy every year to go to the invasions and kill goblins looking for fun and cool rewards.

First of all, Rafzan is the Chief of all the goblins, he's a really bad goblin who leads all the goblins to the bad path, the reason of him being evil is because he did not had a great chilhood.

The goblins will always hang in the stolen presents to Rafzan, if they dont do it. Rafzan punishes them and treat them really bad.

This time, Santa followed the Goblins to get to Rafzan, because this year the stole a HUGE amount of presents and if santa wont get them back many kids will be missing their presents, so he asked to Rafzan for them back in change for a dinner with him and his wife.

But I guess Santa will have to get special food, since Rafzan eats brains and hearts. <Giggles>

1788891851_javipic10000.thumb.png.5fcd06fa1fb2bce20e1d2cc1f89865a5.png

Edited by Javieeer

Hauopa!

Cabe-me informar que quando anunciamos o concurso no nosso site, acabamos por copiar e colar o texto aqui do fórum, desta forma gerou uma exceção à regra abaixo:

• As submissões deverão ser enviadas até as 23:59 hs (BRT) do dia dia 29/12/2019, em resposta neste tópico.

Essa instrução está no nosso site, ou seja, todas as submissões enviadas por este meio são válidas, pois se trata de um único concurso.

Diante do exposto, na data de hoje estou postando as submissões validadas pelo site. Com meu usuário, a data é 05/01/2020, porém os envios foram feitos dentro da data limite, e podem ser conferidos no site com sua conta disqus.

Abaixo as imagens e as submissões validas.